Like all other games, there are also different ways to play Sudoku. This is great for every individual as it gives opportunity to those who are interested to play the game. In playing these types of Sudoku, people will have a different way of experiencing this amazing game and would eventually make the game more popular than ever.
Here are the different ways to play Sudoku puzzle
- Printed – Sudoku puzzles can be printed straight from the internet. There are also other printed puzzles in magazines and from daily newspapers. This type of Sudoku puzzle is very hand as it allows the player to print a puzzle any time anywhere.
- Handheld – download a Sudoku application and play with it on your mobile device. Using the available technology to us today, the Sudoku application has already been a popular game and it’s a good application to keep on you mobile device.
- Online – online Sudoku games are also very popular. You will always have easy access and choose the Sudoku puzzle that you like. Furthermore, the online version is always updated and you can always have limited access of the game.
- Stock computer game – like solitaire, the Sudoku puzzle is also now a stock game for other computer brands. You can always access the game even if you are not connected in the internet.
- Sudoku board games – this is perhaps the most fun version of the game as it provides the family the opportunity to join in solving the puzzle.
We are all encouraged to try any of these Sudoku puzzle for our own entertainment. However, let us not limit ourselves in experiencing the fun and excitement of the game, let us involve our family in playing the game so that all of us can have fun and share a laugh or two together with the ones we love.